Business Development Executive / Marketing Executive
S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917590
- Formulate and implement strategy to support new business
- Liaison with internal departments and external stakeholders throughout the new business launch
- Maintain and enhance relationship with property developers, property agents, landlords and business partners
- Conduct regular site supervision and prepare site-visit monitoring reports
- Monitor the quality and progress of projects launch
- Coordinate with all business partners for marketing events and promotions
- Assist in budget planning and control on development project
- Support ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in property management, business development, marketing or related disciplines
- At least 1-3 years’ working experience, with leasing administration experience in commercial property field with developers or agencies is preferred
- Prior exposure in property company will be an advantage
- Proactive and able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability
- Good in interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken / written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good computer skill in Excel and Power point and Chinese word processing
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please apply in WORD format (quoting Ref. No.) together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, to email@example.com.
You are welcome to visit our website at www.sf-express.com for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Yet, they may still be considered for other openings within our Group.
(All personal data provided by job applicants are used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be properly disposed within 3 months.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Ltd
About S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Ltd
SF was established in Shunde, Guangdong Province, in 1993. Since its establishment, SF has committed in improving its service quality and infrastructure, vigorously developing and introducing IT technologies and equipment, and continuously achieving automatic operations. Currently, we have realized the whole-process shipment circulation, information monitoring, tracking, inquiry and resource allocation to ensure stable improvement of service quality.
While continuously enhancing its express services, SF keeps on taking customers' needs as the core and centering on the express logistics industry chain to constantly enrich its products and services. SF has launched one-stop supply chain solutions for different sectors including e-commerce, food, health care, auto parts and electronic products.
As of December 31, 2015, with about 15,000 operating vehicles, SF has extended its services to all over Mainland of China through its about 13,000 service points. In addition, it has set up nationwide service network, and is now actively expanding its overseas business. S.F. Express has launched services in the Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Australia, United States, Mongolia, Indonesia, India, Cambodia, Canada, Mexico and Myanmar.
For the past years, we have continued providing customers with high-quality service experiences and helping customers to achieve success.