Business Development Executive / Senior BD Executive
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831154
Employer Ref. BDE/SBDE/DB/1016
- Coordinate and prepare tender proposals and client presentations
- Maintain active interaction and develop relations with clients and consultants
- Manage and update marketing materials
- Work shall cover HK and PRC with close coordination with our SE Asia, Europe and Middle East offices
- At least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in architecture industry
- Good command of verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin, Native Mandarin speaking would be an advantage
- Good coordination skills and competent in working at a fast pace work environment
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills to work with an established 10 person Business Development Team in HK
- A good understanding of architectural or interior design process will be an advantage;
Candidates with more experience may be considered as Senior Business Development Executive.
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package including 5-day work. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current & expected salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no. by clicking APPLY NOW.
Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aedas Limited
About Aedas Limited
Aedas is the world’s only local and global architecture and design practice driven by global sharing of research, local knowledge and international practice. Our 1,400 creative minds with design studios across the globe create world-class design solutions with deep social and cultural understanding of the communities we design for.
Above everything we place creativity and creative thinking. We provide an inspiring environment to our most talented designers to deliver solutions that create a positive impact in the communities they are intended for. We never stop pushing boundaries, implementing the latest innovation and technical expertise in every new project we undertake – wherever we work in the world.