Chiling (Holdings) Limited
Chiling (Holdings) Limited (www.chiling.com.hk) is a well-established group of companies over 50 years of history in steel business. We manufacture and trade a diverse number of steel-related products at multiple locations in southern China with head office in Hong Kong. To strengthen our business and cope with the fast growing market needs, one of our subsidiaries is currently looking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager for our new develop products and building materials.
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830239
Employer Ref. JDB-CAM-13/2016
- Responsible for full spectrum of selling and marketing activities for building materials
- Development and implementation of sales and promotion programs
- Expand and maintain good relationship with clients, developers, architects, interior designers and contractors
- Actively follow up on sales enquiries
- Manage and support other ad-hoc sales and marketing activities
- Diploma or University graduate
- At least 10 years of solid sales experience, preferable in Architecture and Building Materials industry but not essential
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese word processing
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
- Frequent travel to PRC is required
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Immediately available preferred
We offer 5-day workweek and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
All information provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.