jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830640
Employer Ref. 1097273
Managing business development relationships across Financial Services sector in a solutions company
Your new company
The Company we represent is one of the most recognisable leading global technology solutions company.
Through proven solutions, the company helps enterprises increase revenue, reduce costs and reinvest in innovation to create competitive advantage. the company got the ability to deliver effective, mission-critical solutions for organizations worldwide.
Your new role
- The Business Development Group Manager, Hybrid (FSI)is responsible for leading, developing and managing business development relationships across our two channels to market: Direct and Indirect into the Financial Services sector
- Generating sales and driving revenue through prospecting, acquiring, developing and expanding direct business. The successful candidate will have a track record in territory management within the financial services.
- You will be well planned, be a polished presenter and have experience in closing complex deals at C-level.
- Building robust relationships, and managing the indirect sales channel The focus will be on relationship management, to C Level; building stronger, more beneficial and sizable partnerships.
What you'll need to succeed
- Being company's authority on direct and indirect channels, understanding the territories and their individual customers, creating individual plans, managing sales performance, forecasting, revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Management of strategic relationships across Financial Services clients Managing the 360 sales cycle; leading and developing high potential customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, deal review and negotiation, to closure. Achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Developing strong customer relationships at C level; driving new customer acquisition and impacting on the success of company revenue goals Owning proposal creation and delivery.
- Maintaining a high level understanding of competitor offerings Continuously managing customer satisfaction and follow-through opportunities to cross-sell. Developing and maintaining an opportunity pipeline through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System including support for Area Opportunity Pipeline Management Meetings.
- Supporting regional marketing programs for brand development, market awareness, positioning and demand generation.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrable track record in solution selling, managing partners and leveraging success from collaborative relationships in a complex matrix technology services organisation.
- Management of strategic relationships across Financial Services client
- 7 years + experience developing and selling outsourcing / managed services deals and/or other large-scale engagements that include leveraging offshore resources in deal pursuits.
- Experience of managing Tier one/two Financial Services clients
- You will be a proven hunter and relationship manager with strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong relationship building methodology - able to connect with clients and know how to open doors and close deals.
- Able to manage multiple projects, opportunities and partners concurrently.
- Established network of business/industry contacts with which to influence, engage.
- Strong client interface and presentation skills, with a customer focus attitude, Able to skilfully navigate through complex negotiation phases.
- Able to demonstrate thought leadership and innovation in addressing our customer's business needs Highly tuned account planning and formation skills (utilising the global standard 'account plan' document)
- Strong, credible interpersonal skills, able to react, facilitate discussions, drive outcomes and gain commitment.
What you need to do now
this is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to progress their career with a global leader. Please contact Michelle Lau on +852 2101 0009 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions. We operate in 48 locations throughout Asia Pacific, including ten offices across Asia. We find permanent jobs for over 15,000 people a year and temporary and contract assignments for over 33,000 people a year. Devoted to both clients and candidates, we power the world of work.