Business Development Manager
GP Batteries International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831531
We are looking for a self-motivated, sales-orientated and result-driven senior executive to drive the business development in our identified market.
- Work with a dynamic team to explore and develop new business opportunity to maximize sales and capture market share
- Establish and execute business plan to achieve company objectives and sales budget
- Direct and control of sales activities in the responsible area
- Collect market intelligence as required
- Prepare monthly reports and analyze business trends
- Build up close business relationship with customers and Business Units
- Bachelor Degree or above in Marketing / Business Administration / Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in business development or product management, in which at least 3 years at management level gained from sizeable organizations or MNCs
- Solid exposure in electronic / electrical product market, experience in battery industry is highly preferred
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and financial sense
- Good leadership, communication and influencing skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Target-oriented, can work independently under high pressure, self-motivated
- Frequent travel is required
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-day work week and long-term career development opportunities to the right candidate. Please email your full resume with current and expected salary to recruit_gpii@goldpeak. com (in Word / PDF format).
We are an equal opportunities employer. The information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
For more company details, please visit our website at www.gpbatteries.com .
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GP Batteries International Limited
About GP Batteries International Limited
GP Batteries International Limited has been listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 1991. We are committed in the development, manufacture and marketing of batteries and battery-related products. We are one of the world’s major suppliers of primary and rechargeable batteries, in addition to being the largest consumer battery manufacturer in China. We supply an extensive range of battery products to original equipment manufacturers, leading battery companies as well as consumer retail market under our own GP brand name. Our production facilities are located in Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and Malaysia, supported by marketing and trading offices spanning across Asia, Europe and North America.
To support rapid business growth, we are looking for talents of high calibre to join our successful team.