With Asia coming up as a key driver of world economic growth, there is a need for a new kind of logistics company that is born-and-bred in Asia but with the hallmark expertise and innovation of Western logistics companies. This need was met in 2002 when Pan Asia Logistics was founded.
Pan Asia Logistics fuses equally high levels of German efficiency with Asian commitment to deliver unparalleled standards of logistics services to clients from offices across key cities in Asia as well as through an extensive global network of strategic partners.
Through a laser-sharp focus on its Mission of being "Asia's Logistics Specialist For Global Companies", Pan Asia Logistics believes that it will realise its Vision of becoming "The Preferred Partner in Asia for Global Logistics".
By placing the company's core values of Knowledge-Driven, Integrity, Personal Relationships and Service Excellence above everything else, it has become one of the fastest growing logistics companies in the region. As Pan Asia Logistics strives to create the next generation of global transportation and logistics solutions by constantly innovating and adding specialized services such as life science; fashion; and reverse logistics to its portfolio, the company continues to remain mindful of its philosophy: ‘the pursuit of growth only if service quality remains uncompromised’. That is why renowned global brands such as Mercedes-Benz, Panasonic, MTU, Ericsson, Volvo, Siemens, Bayer and many others chose Pan Asia Logistics as their logistics partner for Asia.
Pan Asia Logistics will continue to take its unique blend of German efficiency and Asian commitment to new heights in the years to come to make logistics work smarter and harder for its clients.
Pan Asia Logistics
German Efficiency, Asian Commitment
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833334
- Hunt & canvass for new business thru external source
- Develop new business thru PAL customer-base & network
- Generate & develop sales leads to stimulate sales activities
- Focus on trade lane development/vertical market
- Frequent travel between Hong Kong & South China for sales activities
- Support overseas enquiry to build rapport among PAL Network
- F. 7 graduate or above
- At least 3-5years & above of sales working experience in Int’l Freight Forwarding & Contract Logistics industry
- Market intelligence & product knowledge with Int’l Freight Forwarding
- Candidates who possess cliental base with proven track record an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Work Location: Kwai Fong
We offer 5 working days, Bank Holiday and Medical
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.