Quik Ventures Limited
Quikspaces is an online marketplace for flexible workspace rentals. Our vision is to create a sharing economy for office space by eventually making all unused offices and conference spaces available online at any time. Whether you are looking for a short-term collaborative space for a brand new startup or a fully-furnished private office for a growing professional services firm, we've got you covered. Search, review and book your next workspace in a few simple clicks!
Join us now to revolutionize how people work! www.quikspaces.com
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833567
As our Partnerships Director, you will be heading up our sales and business development efforts, including:
- Acquiring new workspace partners to list on our platform and managing relationships with existing workspace partners – you will be spending a great deal of time reaching out to workspaces via email and over the phone as well as meeting and verifying workspaces in person.
- Prospecting new companies to form strategic partnerships with and cultivating strong relationships with our key partners.
- Continuously managing the inventory of the listings on our platform as well as monitoring conversions and transactions.
- Bacherlor’s degree
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of direct sales or business development experience; previous commercial real estate experience desirable but not required
- Proven track record closing strategic deals while managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting and relationship development to pitching and negotiation.
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive personalities are highly valued
- Flexible working locations and hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Opportunity to network with inspiring entrepreneurs within the startup community
- You’ll be part of a small but fast-growing startup where you can make a significant impact
- Full-time or part-time salary negotiable based on experience