We are a premier consultancy firm that specializes in the recruitment of finance, banking, accounting professionals. We are renowned for our dedication and professionalism in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and candidates.
Our client is one of the largest financial companies with regional exposure (Asia-Pacific). Partnering with our business partners including professionals, financial institutions, large/listed corporations etc. in the regions, a constant stream of quality prospects is provided for our servicing. Due to recently rapid expansion, she is now inviting potential and quality candidates to fill-in her position.
We are now helping several financial firms to look for talents.
Business Development Manager (China Team)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834469
- Provide all-rounded and professional asset management solutions to clients including asset allocation, investment planning and fund management
- Match client’s needs and market assessment in order to make economic forecast for global market
- Prepare review report, presentation and any other related documents to update client’s portfolio
- Provide consultant services to clients by researching and analyzing financial market in achieving their goals
- Maintain long-term and harmonious relationship with clients by providing professional and comprehensive financial services
- Collect clients’ financial information, prepare proposal, and liaise contract with clients in order to meet their needs
- Ability to work effectively in a team, and be a good team player
- Ability to analyze situations, prioritize, implement processes and solve problem effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese language, a communicative level of Mandarin is preferred
- Willing to learn and interested in Finance, Equity and Investment industry
Excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Attractive remuneration package includes:
Medical benefits, Study and Continuous Learning Sponsorship
5-day work week
Please send your CV to cv.futuretalent @ gmail.com
All personal data collected will be treated strictly confidential and shared to our potential clients for recruitment purposes only. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to make a date access or correction request concerning your personal data. Should you wish to excise such right, please contact us.