Business Development Manager
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834572
- Develop New Business Opportunities via cross-division selling and upsell existing portfolio of clients; obtaining business lead from existing clients
- To achieve business sales target as set & agree with the supervising director
- Liaise and negotiate with various insurance companies for scope of benefits / policy terms and conditions , pricing build up good working relationship
- Support on special projects assigned by division head and the supervising director
- Graduate degree in Business Studies/ Business Administration, as a minimum
- 4-5 years of relevant working experience, preferred with employee benefits consulting firm
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English
- IIQAS qualified
- Excellent team player
We offer attractive salary together with a comprehensive fringe benefits package including 5-day working week. Please send your detailed resume and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by clicking Apply Now or by mail to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited, 5/F Cityplaza Four, 12 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Island East, Hong Kong.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
About Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia is a market leader in insurance & reinsurance broking, risk consultancy and employee benefits services.
Our operations in Asia date back to 1836. Today, JLT Asia is one of the most experienced brokers in Asia, with over 1,700 staff in 13 major territories - China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are a member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. JLT’s client proposition is built upon its deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. JLT is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and owns offices in 41 territories with more than 9,500 employees. Supported by the JLT International Network, it offers risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.