Business Development Manager (1-year contract)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835430
Employer Ref. 102-18102016atae-HA
Our client, a well-known Global Financial Services Company is seeking a driven Business Development Manager with great communicational skills to support the management and development of the banking portfolio in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will be involved in developing the ICC (International Currency Cards) business via new opportunities in order to meet the aggressive growth targets and to build successful relationships with demanding bankers.
- Build strong relationships with existing bank partners and develop expansion opportunities in order to achieve growth in card accounts and billing targets
- Work with multiple internal/external stakeholders at senior levels and gain a thorough understanding of the wealth management sector
- Work closely with the Head of ICC and the Marketing team to develop and implement acquisition and loyalty plans in order to engage bank relationships
- Drive Relationship Manager's (RM) engagement and be able to influence their decisions through strong negotiation and effective communication
- Tailor and deliver training sessions to RM's
- Drive the on-boarding of new bank partners
- Identify marketing opportunities within the banks and work with the marketing team to create robust marketing plans
- Maintain client servicing and manage issues escalated by bank partners
- Ensure strong understanding of the products and propositions of key competitors
- Must be Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Ability to communicate in a professional and confident manner, across all levels of management;
- Minimum 4-5 years sales/ business development experience; financial/banking knowledge will prove advantageous
- Diploma or above
- Ability to influence decisions and be charismatic
- Knowledge of the Hong Kong Private Banking Sector will be an advantage
- Ability to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of the needs and strategies of each client
- Ability to build strong and successful relationships
- Possess excellent analytical and conceptual thinking
Interested parties please apply online with expected salary and MS Word formatted resume to email@example.com and quote the job reference number.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk