Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836414
- Responsible for new business development
- Research and Analysis
- Establish business workflows, systems, sales channels and formulate business plans
- Organize and coordinate with various parties to achieve business targets
- Monitor results/progress of difference business development project
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of related experience
- Strong sense of operations (business model, operations flow)
- Experience in Financial and P&L Analysis
- Must willing to travel
- Strong project planning, organizational, research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing, communications, presentation and interpersonal skills and ability to persuasively articulate ideas and suggestions
- Mature, multi-tasks, self-motivated, independent, aggressive and result-oriented.
- Proficient financial analysis and budgeting skills
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
12 days Annual Leave
Medical & Dental Benefit
Interested parties, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.