GoHome.com.hk is Hong Kong’s No. 1 online property platform, with a market-leading presence among HK property buyers and real estate professionals. Established in Hong Kong in 1999, GoHome.com.hk focuses on providing value-added property searches, as well as home & living related information and services. It has built a strong and sustainable business backed by unmatched Hong Kong local intelligence. The website outperforms other local real estate portals with the highest traffic, user and listing figures, making the most effective online advertising platform for local real estate and living sectors. GoHome.com.hk was named Marketing Magazine’s “Property Portal of the Year” in 2011 and 2012. The leading property platform is part of the iProperty Group which owns Asia’s no. 1 network of property websites under the iProperty.com umbrella brand.
About iProperty Group
iProperty Group owns Asia’s No. 1 network of property websites under the iProperty.com umbrella brand. The Company is focused on developing and operating Internet-based real estate portals with other complementary offerings in Asian markets. It currently operates consumer and business online property portals in the markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, India and the Philippines. With further expansion planned, IPGA is continuously working to capitalize on its market-leading positions and the rapidly growing online property advertising market throughout the region.
We are inviting high caliber candidates to join our dynamic and rapidly growing company for an exciting career. Be part of our winning team and revolutionize the way real estate is bought and sold in Hong Kong!
Business Development Manager (Developer & Media Sales)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922017
- Report to the Head of Sales, for the key client account management and expand the business
- Develop O2O proposal for client which including print, digital and event
- Identify key prospects for the assigned sales categories and provide professional client servicing
- Stay updated with the latest marketing trends and competitors’ activities
- A team player working closely with the team and across various departments
- Aggressive in achieving sales target
- Starting from sales pitching, deal closing and follow up the campaign
- Strong connection with Digital Advertising Agencies is a plus
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Advertising, Communication or Marketing is preferable
- Minimum 3 years Sales experience in dynamic, print & digital, customer servicing, marketing communications or business development field
- Background in property, media sales or digital marketing is an advantage;
- Adequate knowledge in Digital Media and Digital Marketing is preferable
- A global thinker who excels at planning, developing and executing original ideas;
- A creative thinker and easy to adapt to the fast-changing environment
- Proactively to identify the market opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skill and able to work under pressure
- Excellent in English and Chinese; proficiency in Mandarin is an asset