NISI (HK) Limited
The NISI Group, a robotic surgery start-up, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions in a revolutionary robotic surgical project.
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922754
- Develop marketing and distribution strategies and to support the execution of business plan
- Co-develop sales planning and key account plans including end-user market, and other reseller and support
- Support and co-develop regulatory, government relationship framework
- Represent the company and develop professional external relationships with healthcare professionals, key opinion leaders (KOLs), public health officials, etc., through scientific & educational exchanges / programs, meetings and other initiatives
- Act as the market expert internally; contribute and work with cross functional teams on special projects, research, trials and studies, business planning and product marketing planning
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Degree in bio-medical engineering, life science, business or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years in the sales and marketing of medical / healthcare / pharmaceutical product category, with a strong network of hospitals and medical device distributors Previous experience with surgical, laparoscopic and endoscopic equipment strongly preferred Solid related work experience gained from multi-national or sizeable medical equipment companies highly preferable
- Other desirable qualities: understanding regulatory affairs and clinical trials engagement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization setting
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Able and willing to travel within Mainland China, Hong Kong and other countries
- Key account and channel partner management
- Business networking and commercial acumen
- Strong communication and people skill
- Good team player and able to work independently
- MS Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook, Access)
Primary Working Location: The NISI Group is located at Hong Kong Cyberport.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please click Apply Now to submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only