ANX International Limited
ANX International is a leading edge Financial Technology (FINTECH) company established in 2013. An innovative company with over 100 employees. In 2015, ANX International was awarded the "Hong Kong's most valuable companies award" to recognize its innovative business.
ANX International is now looking to hire a talented individual to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be working as part of a team to drive innovation in the finance industry.
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993289
- Identify business opportunities, follow up on sales/marketing related leads and handle client relationship
- Explore and develop new potential business opportunities in China and International Market through cold calling, clients visits and conducting sales presentation
- Liaise with internal and external parties to build key customer relationships, negotiate, closes business deals, define business terms and sign off agreement
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and latest product trend to identify new business development opportunities
- Formulate ales and territory planning and implement business development strategies to expand and maximize business growth
- Build and maintain long term relationship with new customers and business partners
- Attend networking events to develop sales pipeline
- Promote company brand name and corporate image
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of business development experience in IT / finance solutions
- Proven results in driving successful business
- Excellent in negotiation, consultative selling, client management skills and organizational skills
- Experience in Management consultancy firm is an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Including Mandarin and Cantonese) is a must
- Be passionate and be able to work in a start-up and fast pace environment
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Competitive compensation package
- 5-day work week
- Experience working in a company with global exposure
- Friendly open work environment
- Fast-growing company and rapid career advancement
- A young, dynamic team without the politics or bureaucracy of a large, corporate firm
- New office facilities and a relaxed dress code policy
Interested parties please send your full resume in WORD format with detailed working experience, availability, current and expected salary by clicking '' APPLY NOW''.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.anxintl.com.
(All data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)