jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995451
Employer Ref. HK116934
Our client is an Europe based global leading technology solution company. They are expanding in APAC and looking for a high potential Business Development Manager.
Reporting to VP Sales APAC, your will be responsible for:
- Cultivate close relationship with existing customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, including prompt dealing with customer complaints or concerns.
- Identify new business opportunities and maximize sales opportunities.
- Develop and explore potential new customer base.
- Increase the pipeline and improve the hit rate of project enquiries.
- Identify new partners
- Develop relation with those new partners
- Handle administrative tasks (especially for tenders).
- Maintain knowledge of, and report upwards on, new developments in the market place, especially with regard to accounts and prospects.
- Tailor product solutions accordingly by understanding customers' needs; analyse the customer/market to create customer needs by products.
- Provide critical and insightful comments and advices to top management.
- 2 to 3 years experience in sales / pre-sales
- Strong analysis and organization skills
- Strong oral and written skills
- Strong communication skills
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French is a plus
- Chinese (mandarin or Cantonese) is a plus
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Douglas Zhao at +852 2919 6162 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK116934. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.