Business Development Manager (Station in Dongguan)
Karrie Industrial Co. Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996933
Employer Ref. J_BDMGR
- Identify new business opportunities with corporate partners
- Expand corporate partnership and explore initiatives to reach revenue targets
- Handle business development projects
- Provide full spectrum of sales support including preparation of proposal, market research and information analysis
- Maintain close communications and relationship with internal & external parties and handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Marketing or related disciplines
- 3 years or above relevant working experience in marketing field
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent analytical, communications and presentation skills
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Station in Dongguan factory is required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Karrie Industrial Co. Ltd.
About Karrie Industrial Co. Ltd.
As a subsidiary of publicly listed Karrie International Holdings Limited, Karrie Industrial Company Limited is a major supplier to several global well-known big giants. The Group is principally engaged in the sales and manufacture of metal and plastic products including personal computer and server casings, paper feeders and paper cassettes for photocopying machines. The Group has successfully integrated into Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) business with fast growth to manufacture multi-functional facsimile machines, laser printers, tape drive, multi-functional phone station and point-of-sales (POS) system, is looking for talents as below: