Fair Taste (HK) Limited
Fair Taste (HK) Ltd. is a Hong Kong based self-sustaining social business devoted to promoting Fair Trade, organic products and ethical consumption. With that in mind, we created FAIRTASTE - the first local Fair Trade brand in Hong Kong and China. FAIRTASTE food products are Fair Trade, organic, locally made, delicious, fresh and free of additives. We believe everyone can contribute to a sustainable future by buying, serving and gifting Fair Trade products.
Business Development Manager (Food Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997763
Employer Ref. BDM170113
Sales Services and Business Development
- Lead business development area, identify business opportunities, develop potential leads
- Follow through the BD effort from, develop business proposals for prospective and existing clients
- Provide excellent sales service and establish strong relationship and enhance loyalty with existing clients and mini-store partners to achieve sales target, achieve upselling and introduce new products.
- Responsible for the development of year round sales strategy and forecast; and sales forecast for special events and festivals
- Analyze the sales performance, establish conclusions and suggestions on sales efforts.
- Follow through sales inquiries and regular sales orders
- Plan and coordinate major festive events / projects and promotional events throughout the year from concept, strategic partner development, sales forecast to the implementation and delivery of project.
- Oversee the branding, marketing and PR activities
- University graduate
- 5 years of experience in FMCG or related industry
- Dynamic, strong business acumen with strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Adopt a can do attitude, resourceful with result-driven and self-motivated mindset
- A strong team player
- Proficient PC skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
* Candidates with less experience will be considered as Business Development Executive
- Attractive remuneration package and staff benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunity to be involved in a business with strong social mission