Tat Shing Paper Products Fty
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005076642
- Explore new business opportunities by identifying new clients and presenting tailor-made proposals.
- Achieve aggressive sales targets by exploring new customers and growing existing customers.
- Handle daily sales operations with overseas customers and collaborate with company operation team for order processing
- Provide customer pre-sales and after sales services to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- University Graduate or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in handling overseas sales operation
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication, interpersonal relationship and presentational skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Station in Shenzhen office and occasionally travel to PRC / overseas
We offer a competitive remuneration package with good career prospect to the right candidate, please send us your full resume with present and expected salary
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
contact number 0755－84014883