Business Development Manager, Corporate Services
Intertrust Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783696
Employer Ref. CS-ACC-1214
We are a leading player in our industry.
The Intertrust Greater China Commercial Team works with multinational companies, start-ups and private equity firms to assist them with their organic or investment-led expansion activities. The role of the Business Development Manager is to work as part of the Greater China Commercial Team to drive top line growth, by developing new business from prospects, existing clients and intermediaries. In addition to driving new business from client prospects, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with a target portfolio of intermediaries, including law firms, accounting firms and financial institutions. You will work with the Intertrust Global Sales Community to identify and convert inbound and outbound cross-sell opportunities. Using your commercial skills, you will be responsible for converting new business opportunities by developing and proposing solutions that meet the needs of clients and intermediaries.
- Work as part of the Greater China Commercial Team to drive top line growth, by bringing in new business from a network of prospects, intermediaries and existing clients
- Accelerate the intake of new clients/transactions for the Intertrust network
- Execute commercial discussions with new as well as existing clients/intermediaries
- Lead the pursuit of new clients by coordinating with client service teams, global sales team, marketing teams and other stakeholders
- Initiate, build and maintain relationships with a portfolio of intermediaries and clients other relevant market participants
- Support the onboarding procedures for all new clients
- Develop winning proposals for new potential clients and manage the end-to-end pursuit process
- University degree holder in commerce, finance, law, accounting or other related disciplines
- 3-4 years’ in Sales & Marketing within legal, financial services, accounting or corporate services industry
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and conversational Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn, able to adapt in new challenges
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-orientated company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 2901 2180 for more information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed within 6 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Intertrust Hong Kong
About Intertrust Hong Kong
Intertrust is a recognized global leader in the trust and corporate services sector. Over 60% of the largest corporations in the world have chosen Intertrust as their corporate services provider including the top 50 of existing Fortune 500 companies. At Intertrust we work in partnership to develop the best global solutions in trust & corporate services. Every working day at Intertrust offers new challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment. With over 1,800 experts in more than 27 countries over the world, we have the local knowledge and on-the-ground presence that our clients need to succeed. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
Intertrust is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager, Corporate Services in our Sales & Marketing Division.
More Jobs from this employer