We are a leading consultancy firm dedicated to serving the specialized recruitment needs of businesses in the financial and banking industry. We strive to bridge the top jobs with the top candidates and supply truly various job vacancies from junior titles to executives.
We are now seeking high caliber candidates to match rapid expansion of selected financial institutions in Asia
Business Development Manager/ Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919264
This role offers training and opportunities to gain experience in key business areas of the company. It is an influential role in ensuring consistent and prompt servicing to our valued clients.
This role is expected to understand and introducing the firm’s services, including Investment Consultation, Protection Planning, Asset Allocation Management to prospects and maintain a well relationship with existing clients.
- Work closely with the Risk or Wealth Management team to implement customer acquisition, retention and event based targeting strategies and campaigns across all channels and track their success
- Provides proactive personalized service including transaction execution of financial products, assists clients on cash flow management, inquiries, investigation handling, and account monitoring
- Lead or Assists in client meetings and marketing trips and preparation of marketing materials to new clients, and post-meeting follow-up including execution of client instructions and preparation of product proposals
- Well-structured supporting departments on market data collections, product development, comparisons of business plans from well-known financial institutions.
- Comprehensive training is offered at various stages throughout on-the-job training. Areas include financial knowledge, product comparisons, practical skills on planning, portfolio management and business developing.
- Good Communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese will be a plus
- 5 day work, medical benefits
- Pre-job orientation program and on-job trainings
- Overseas convention incentives and awards offered to well-performing player
Please send your CV to cv.futuretalent @ gmail.com
All personal data collected will be treated strictly confidential and shared to our potential clients for recruitment purposes only. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to make a date access or correction request concerning your personal data. Should you wish to excise such right, please contact us.