Business Development Manager, Global Securities Broking Services (Native English Speaking preferred)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836171
Employer Ref. 313-191016-CC1
- Provide support to the Group's sales franchise regionally and occasionally globally.
- Facilitate client relationships, and support initiatives which are driven to improve the end to end sales process
- Engage and collaborate with the Group's support functions including Marketing, Legal, Compliance and Publishing
- Engage with Client Information Team on high profile pitch documents to ensure the product proposition is well articulated
- Keep the region up to date with events that are being run across the Global Banking Group as well regional award submissions
- Establish and commercialise processes for converting market intelligence led analytical exercises into cash revenue and sales achievement
- Maintain knowledge, awareness and development of best practice, Group policy, the business strategy and business requirements, and apply this to promote continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Business or relevant disciplines
- 3-5 years experience in sales and business development in global banking sectors
- Native English speaking candidates are preferred; excellent communication in English will also be considered
- Great team player across all levels of the regional Sales and management team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under own initiative
- Ability to prioritise urgent and important tasks
- Decision maker is required; project management experience is advantageous
- Experience working with numerous stakeholders across multiple geographies and operating with senior management
Interested candidates please forward full resumes with current/last and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk