Li Tong Group (LTG) established in 2000 with in-depth global experience in reverse supply chain optimization and position in a leading of service provider to provide a reverse supply chain management to the clients in the Technology, Electronics and Telecom (TET) sector with 15 wholly owned global locations and logistics hubs in over 20 countries worldwide, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Japan, North America and EMEA.
We are BSI certified ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 R2 asset recovery and electronics recycler, and compliance with local and international legislative requirements.
In view of the rapid expansion, we are now seeking high caliber personnel to fill the following position(s):
Business Development Manager, IT Asset Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917541
- Develop and execute marketing strategies plans to providing core support on asset recovery business;
- Evaluate and analysis the usability trends of IT asset recovery and provide recommendations for improvement and maximize profit;
- Expand and develop project for margin goals;
- Overall strategic management in IT asset recovery business within the assigned regions;
- Define and position to develop product disposition sales & scrap strategies;
- Provide ongoing direction to management for maximizing equipment values & industry trends,
- Enhance platforms to grow equipment values, conversion rates and drive sales;
- Maintain inventory strategies to meet inventory aging goals;
- Optimize e-waste asset recovery with overseas subsidiaries & OEM manufacturer for IT asset management disposition;
- Liaise with various parties, internally for production flow and externally for negotiates & closes business deals to build up customer base
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Electronic Engineering or relevant business field;
- Good knowledge in IT and mobile equipment, electronic recycling, asset recovery recycling, remanufacturing, reverse logistics and material management;
- Familiar in e-waste to asset recovery and landfill disposition;
- Good understanding of risk and market situations in asset recovery recycling;
- Good interpersonal skills and market sense with proactive working attitude;
- Result-oriented and strong analytical skills with good problem solving;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese as well as Mandarin;
- Experience in contract management is preferable
Li Tong Group offers attractive remuneration with excellent opportunities to the right candidate with fringe benefits including Medical coverage & lunch provided.
Welcome to visit our website at http://www.litong.com.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose. Only shortlist candidates will be invited for interview.)