China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Business Development Manager, Mortgage Sales
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992131
Employer Ref. SK
- Solicit mortgage business opportunities to achieve individual targets.
- Cross-sell other banking products to mortgage customers.
- Provide professional mortgage services to bank customers.
- Recommend solutions to mortgage applicants.
- Expand & maintain business network.
- Build and maintain good client base and relationship.
- Secondary education or above. Degree holder is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years bank mortgage sales & service experience with proven sales track records.
- Possess IIQAS or other required qualifications under SFC.
- Strong network with related business partners.
- Good knowledge of mortgage products and related credit policies.
- Good command written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.