China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Ltd is a member of China Unicom that provides telecommunication services in Hong Kong. To cope with our development, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
Business Development Manager - Myanmar
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921264
- Take a sales driven role to achieve annual sales target and generate sales revenue for the company through carrier partnership.
- Actively develop and maintain sound business partnership with potential and existing telecom partners in Myanmar.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities with local telecom partners
- Formulate strategic international wholesale data solutions to business partners.
- Source and market wholesale international data products with regional telecom carriers, such as IPLC, IP Transit, DIA, MPLS-VPN, Internet Data Centre, Cloud service, etc.
- Participate in business projects and monitor sales/post sales procedures, such as business negotiation, order closing, provisioning, etc.
- Coordinate with different departments of Headquarter and branch offices in setting up pricing strategy, provisioning procedure and launching marketing events.
- Handle ad hoc duties.
- Business Development Executive will be offered with less work experience.
- Degree holder or above in Marketing, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Well-versed in international data products and networks.
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in regional telecom industry, expertise in international data wholesale business.
- Business acumen, strong negotiation and communication skill with analytical mind and partnership management.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English and Burmese. Proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
We offer 5-day week, attractive remunerations, benefits and career development opportunities to the qualified candidates.