The Bank of East Asia, Ltd.
TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 83 branches, 53 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 12,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Business Development Manager / Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920450
Branch Distribution & Services Department
Business Development Manager
- To assist District Manager to plan and organize sales activities to achieve sales targets of the team
- To capture new business opportunities from retail to small-scaled business owners and their employees
- To actively participate in outreach marketing activities, including road shows and company visits
- To identify customers' needs and match their needs with appropriate products and services
- To coordinate in-branch and off-site promotions
- To handle customer enquiries and applications in a professional and courteous manner
- University graduates preferred, with a minimum of 4 years' banking experience
- Experience in providing financial products and services to retail or commercial customers is required
- Sound knowledge of retail banking products and services, and capable of delivering excellent services
- Passed the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination or an Exempted / Qualified Securities Dealer
- Passed the MPF and Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations
- Proactive, independent, result-oriented, and a good team player
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at http://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-career-job-opportunities.html and search for the job. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.