Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization’s growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion & Luxury
- FMCG & Retail
- Finance & E-Commerce
- Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
General Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Application: email@example.com
Telephone: 852 2203 4021
Fax: 852 2403 6022
Suites 1404 & 1406, Leighton Centre
77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
Business Development Manager, Pharmaceutical (Circa$600K p.a.) (DT16058)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778944
Employer Ref. Our Ref: DT16058
Our client is a global company headquartered in Europe. They are a market leader in FMCG industry and market expansion services with business covering over 30 countries worldwide. With business continues to expand, they seek for a high caliber to join the Business Development Department.
- Formulate business strategy to target the pharmaceutical sector, which align with existing service offerings to drive new revenues.
- Conduct market assessment and financial analysis on commercial projects.
- Identify business and potential partnership opportunities in the healthcare / pharmaceutical sector to generate new revenue stream.
- Review business development strategy and evaluate project performance. Recommend refinements to fine tune each proposal.
- Build and maintain stable on-going relationship with clients.
- Degree holder with major in Science or business related discipline.
- At least 5 years solid experience in sales and business development in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Result-oriented with a can-do attitude.
- Strong leadership, energetic, good analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Good command in English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please send your full resume (quoting reference no. DT16058) to our Job Application email (under Contact Information) or alternatively to:
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.