jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833939
Employer Ref. AS00040239
- Global MNC
- Regional Scope
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a global financial services solutions provider for banking and corporate clients. They are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join the team. This role is based in Hong Kong and will serve clients in the APAC region with a focus in Greater China growth.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for achieving revenue targets within the financial service solutions market. You will develop stronger relationships with existing clients, initiate and conduct sales meetings and presentations, through to negotiating and closing contracts. This role will require individuals with strong influential skills in changing mindsets. Within the company, you will work closely with the sales team in cross-selling initiatives, as well as internal finance, legal and operations teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum 3-5 years' corporate sales or relationship management experience, preferably with experience selling to corporate and banking clients
- Knowledge of accounting or SFC filing regulations, an advantage
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Goal-driven and ambitious with a previous track record of success
- Interest in developing a client base in Hong Kong and Greater China
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin, Cantonese an advantage
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Mindy Wong on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MW 40239 www.ambition.com.hk.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-SM
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.