B.S.C. Building Materials Supply Company Limited, a subsidiary of B.S.C. Group Limited, is well versed with everything from finishing building materials from kitchen and bath products to hotel supplies. In addition to supply of proprietary products from world-renowned brands in the industry, the company’s customer orientated services range from product development to OEM manufacturing, procurement, sourcing and kitchen and bath concept design. B.S.C. Building Materials Supply Company Limited is now offering the following career opportunity to talented individuals who are confident to meet the professional and personal descriptions detailed below:-
Business Development Manager – Tiles, Sanitary Wares or Ironmongeries
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834500
Employer Ref. BMSCL/BDM/20161018
- Lead and coach a team to deliver total sales solution to clients
- Strategize and develop effective business plan with the aims to achieve and exceed ambitious sales targets and business growth objectives
- Execute projects by taking reference to data from market analysis, industry research and strategic development
- Responsible for products sourcing, sales and marketing as well as brand building
- Maintain high-level connection with customers
- Degree holders in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or relevant discipline preferred
- Minimum 5 years of sales / marketing experience in related business nature, strong knowledge in tiles, stones or marbles, sanitary wares or ironmongeries
- Possess experience in managing strategic organizational projects as well as preparing commercial proposals and tender documents
- A self-starter, comes with strong network and contacts from the market
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Business Development Manager
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including 5-day work week, 14 days of annual leave, subsidized medical insurance and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, expected salary and quoting the Job Ref. No. on the subject line to Human Resources Department, 19th Floor, Sino Favour Centre, 1 On Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong, or by clicking the "Apply Now" below.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.