Bó Lè Associates is the largest executive search firm in Asia with a well-developed network of 14 wholly-owned local offices and 380+ staff in the region (Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur). We have 330+ experienced consultants and researchers, and 50+ support staff including Finance and Accounting, IT, in-house Recruitment and Training, and Marketing and Communication specialists. We have been ranked No. 1 in China and Indonesia, and also in the top three in Malaysia and the Philippines. Bó Lè Leaders is the wholly-owned subsidiary of RGF, the world’s fifth largest and Japan’s largest HR service provider.
Our top 10 clients are all Fortune 100 companies. Bó Lè Leaders has been recognized as a leader and top provider of quality services. We were globally voted as one of the “Top 10 Executive Search Firm in 2012” in a survey conducted by TopExecutiveSearchFirms.com. For more information, please visit our website at www.bo-le.com.
Business Development & Marketing Specialist/Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918657
- Develop industry, segment, and product knowledge to create an impactful value proposition for targeted categories.
- Manage and nurture the revenue funnel to generate qualified new leads into the revenue funnel.
- Meeting and exceeding annual new business goals and objectives.
- Qualify inbound leads to ensure they fit key success criteria
- Self-motivated, task orientated, team player
- Negotiate partnership agreements to maximize revenue potential.
- Prepare and maintain accurate forecasts for all accounts.
- Recommend, build, and execute Business Unit customer retention and demand generation campaigns.
- Works in conjunction with center of excellence marketing to localize corporate strategies to maximize effectiveness for the Business Unit.
- Plan, organize, manage and report on marketing communication campaigns for lead generation and customer retention.
- Collaborate with field marketing managers in other Business Units to optimize marketing materials globally.
- Proactively contact partners to share new marketing collateral & formulate a strategy for upcoming opportunities.
- Provide reports to business development and global marketing recapping partner contact.
- Create or assist in the creation of content to be used in various outlets including press releases, web sites, advertisements, and collateral.
- Identify and build relationships with customers for testimonials, case studies, speaking opportunities and other acts of advocacy.
- Coordinate with business development in the execution of integrated campaigns.
- Responsible for the n marketing budget and all program results and costs tracked and analyzed to ensure sufficient return on marketing investment (ROMI).
- Bachelor’s degree in commercial discipline such as business administration, marketing, economics, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in sales and marketing in B2B setting in handling ingredient brands, and / or premium value positioned goods, services and solutions.
- Able to articulate conceptual ideas into easy-to-understand value propositions.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Mandarin
- Must be willing and able to travel freely throughout the world; travel to average 30% of the time.