B.S.C. Interior Contract and Engineering Company Ltd., a subsidiary of B.S.C. Group Ltd. is a leading interior fitting-out company in Hong Kong with over 30 years’ history and a project portfolio that spans from flag-ship retail stores, prestigeous clubhouse and large-scale residential projects to five-star hotel and landmark casino projects. In constantly upgrading its core values to customers in the property development industry, B.S.C. Interior Contract and Engineering Company Ltd. is now offering the following career opportunity to talented individuals who are confident to meet the professional and personal descriptions detailed below:
Business Development Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780858
Employer Ref. ICC/BDO/20160923
- Responsible for supporting business development related activities and providing full administrative support to the business unit.
- Assists business development team in coordination with Key Customers, quotations preparation as well as after sales services.
- Assists in collecting, analyzing and evaluating market information.
- Maintain an up-to-date customer database and filing system.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for project implementation and promotion activities.
- Degree / Diploma holder in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or Design discipline or relevant disciplines.
- Secondary School Graduates who are interested in interior contracting field are also welcome.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, knowledge in interior fitting-out / design / construction is preferred.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD drawings is an advantage.
- Self- driven, proactive, positive work attitude and able to work independently.
- Good command of spoken & written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Willing to travel to PRC & Macau if required.
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including 14 days' annual leave, subsidized medical insurance and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 19th Floor, Sino Favour Centre, 1 On Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong, or by e-mail.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.