Gowell is a Hong Kong-based education company focused on language and international education. Our services include offering overseas university preparation programs, overseas teachers recruiting as well as online language learning and corporate language training. We are a small-sized, energetic company with the ability to work with leading partners around the world in deploying our high quality education service and products.
Business Development Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782140
This position provides a unique business opportunity for those with interest and expertise in language and education. We are seeking individuals who will join our company to work on projects related to our language and international education business.
Scope of Work
- Project management work related to our international education programs and overseas teacher recruitment services. Coordination and operational work, as well as marketing and administrative support. Emphasis on business development and expansion of these business lines.
- Operational and client support of our online language learning platforms, with editorial and online publishing work.
- Work closely with our business partners and institutional clients, with regular communication and interaction.
- Strong Putonghua and English skills
- Ability to work smoothly with both internal colleagues and the company’s clients
- Good understanding of businesses and practices in Mainland China is an advantage
- Ability to work efficiently but with a strong sense of organization and attention to detail
- Positive attitude, with solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to ask the right questions
- Ability to manage various projects concurrently
- Strong business and marketing sense
- University or higher degree holder, majoring in languages, translation, communications, education, journalism, business, marketing or other related studies
- 0 – 2 years of related work experience
- Fluency in Putonghua and English
- Ability to travel to Mainland China
- 5 day work week
- Competitive salary with a discretionary bonus
- Accumulative annual leave
- Festive leaves and meals
- Staff members who work with us for over one year will be eligible to take paid birthday leave, marriage, parental and funeral leave
- Recipient of Hong Kong Government’s Family Friendly Award
- On-the-job training
How to contact us?
Interested parties can send a resume, cover letter, transcripts and expected salary to Ms. Iris Li by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.