Spencer Ogden (Hong Kong) Limited
Business Development Representative
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831170
Employer Ref. HKGLL-TS
My client is an US leading technology company with business across the globe. Currently they are actively seeking an energetic Business Development Representative to join their expanding team.
- Proactively call into accounts on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining corporate database. Qualify inbound and outbound leads.
- Participate in the first 1-2 months of the sales cycle by building relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts, identifying their project needs and business issues and conducting individual needs analysis.
- Overcome objections and effectively communicate company value propositions to key decision makers regarding appropriate product offerings.
- Build a business case based on information obtained from targeted accounts to support the value proposition of products.
- Transfer solid leads to appropriate Account Executive for follow-up and formal sales presentation.
- Maintain strong relationship with sales team through clear communication and follow-up.
- Degree in Marketing & Business
- At least 1 year of Sales & Marketing experience in MNCs
- Proactively and work smart
- Must speak fluent Mandarin, Cantonese & English
If you are interested please contact Larry Leung directly on larry.leung@spencer-ogden .com or +852 3726 8220.