Get Mdream Wealth Management Limited is a member of a listed company - GET Holdings Limited (Stock no.: 8100), headquartered in Hong Kong. We are a financial company which committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With a team of over 400 professionals in Hong Kong and expanding our branches and offices in over 17 Asia-Pacific cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Foshan, Shenzhen, Okinawa and Tokyo etc., we embrace a spirit of teamwork in every challenge.
We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future. We are now looking for high caliber individuals to join us for the following position:
Business Development Trainee / Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922628
-Provide investment advice for clients
-Provide professional advice for clients on asset management, wealth management, securities and futures, CIES, MPF advisory and asset protection
-Work as a team to organize China business development events, such as, investment seminars, marketing events and road shows regarding investment
-Develop your own client servicing skills, and make use of your professional knowledge to maintain a good relationship with clients
-Opportunity to develop your career in China
- Qualification Non-Degree Tertiary, Special package for Degree Holder.
- Candidates with IANG visa are welcomed
- Mature, self-motivated and pro-active
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Candidates who are interested in finance and marketing will be an advantage
- Provision of qualify customers.
- Attractive and comprehensive employee benefits with monthly allowance plus.
- Travel incentive, study and continuous learning.
- Sponsorship Comprehensive Training Program towards professional qualifications.
- One year Fast-Track Promotion Program to Management Position.
- Attractive and Comprehensive employee benefits with monthly allowance plus year-end bonus.
We offer Competitive Remuneration package and Career Prospects to the right candidates.
Interested parties please email full resume including covering letter and expected salary to us.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted via phone for interview.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.