Matoon Asia Limited
Matoon Asia Limited a specialist recruitment agency primarily focusing in the Travel, Leisure and Hospitality industries. We have experience in company/operational start-ups as well as departmental sourcing and staffing projects. We represent the best interests of hiring companies and talented employees and we recruit mid to senior level positions in local and/or regional locations.
Business Directors (Marketing Solutions Sales) - HKG or Shanghai
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833894
- Establish and grow client portfolio focusing on selling marketing communication services.
- Identify new business opportunities, approach and engage key decision makers, thoroughly understand client’s business objectives and process requirements.
- Manage RFP documentation and presentation, as well as project sales cycle.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintain close relationships with regional sales counterparts, proactively refer business leads and jointly work on regional/global business deals.
- Support Client Services Team on contract renewal.
- Continuously build and manage a strong sales pipeline.
- Enhance organisation reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through lead generation.
- Experience in leading, winning and closing complex business outsourcing (BPO) and/or marketing communication solutions deals.
- An in-house or agency background, experience in working with financial or corporate companies.
- A leader and self-starter, strong business development abilities and outstanding consultative selling and presentation skills.
- University degree qualified.
- Languages: Fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese) preferred.
- Hong Kong-based: Hong Kong market
- Shanghai-based: China market
- Short-listed candidates will be notified via email or telephone within 2 weeks of application.
- Personal particulars and other information collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes and will cease to be stored in the recruitment database 2 years after your application date.