Our client, a Logistic group is looking for an Event Assistant . The right candidate should be/ posses:
Business Event Assistant (up to 14K/ Wanchai/5 day)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835647
Employer Ref. JDB - JL
- Degree holder with minimum of 1 year EVENT marketing experience, supply chain industry prefer (NO FRESH GRADUATES)
- Knowledge in big data, cloud, and mobile technologies is ideal
- Ability to deliver marketing message via multiple channels (video, slides, and long-form writing)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with strong sense of accountability
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
***WILL NOT consider those WITHOUT FULL TIME work experience in handling events
- Assist supervisor to implement marketing campaigns in Supply Chain Solutions to achieve corporate objectives for products and services, focused industry will be Retail, Food Services, Logistics and Healthcare.
- Assist in planning and organizing industry events from inception to the end including promotion activities, i.e. print, online, electronic media and direct mail and events execution.
- Support market research and analysis for core industry sectors and can make relevance to company standards and programs
- Establish and maintain relationships with government representatives, industry influencers and key strategic partners to ensure GTM aligning with industry trends
- Prepare reports and assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
Wanchai (5 day work, Medical, Life insurance, Dental, Staff training, performance bonus, incentive, etc)