Volkswagen Hong Kong Limited
The Volkswagen Group with its headquarters in Wolfsburg is one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and the largest carmaker in Europe. The Group comprises twelve brands from seven European countries: Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Scania and MAN.
The Group operates 118 production plants in 20 European countries and a further 11 countries in the Americas, Asia and Africa. Every weekday, 592,586 employees worldwide produce nearly 41,000 vehicles, and work in vehicle-related services or other fields of business. The Volkswagen Group sells its vehicles in 153 countries.
There are three Volkswagen Centres in Hong Kong, located at Wanchai, Kowloon Bay and Yuen Long. Kam Lung Motor Group is the authorized dealer for the Volkswagen brand in the New Territories as well as the Macau SAR.
Volkswagen Hong Kong is committed to providing the best products and services to the Hong Kong and Macau customers who value German engineering and innovative technologies.
We are currently seeking high caliber individuals for Volkswagen Hong Kong Limited.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834387
- Prepare business proposals, reports and presentation
- Plan and manage the projects assigned
- Drive implementation of project results/new business models proactively through the entire organization
- Provide administrative support and documentary maintenance
- Degree holder or above in business related discipline
- Minimum 5 year relevant experiences
- Candidates with experiences as Assistant to Senior Management preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in MS office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
We offer an attractive remuneration package, training opportunity and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please send resume citing the job reference number, salary history, expected salary and availability via email.
We are an equal employer and welcome applications for all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment–related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within eight weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.