Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Limited
Established in 1994, Advance Resources is one of the leading head hunters and recruitment agencies in Hong Kong and China. Our firm specializes in the financial services markets, particularly in advising and placements of mid-market segmentations for major investment and commercial banks, fund houses, asset management, general and life insurance companies, Information Technology (IT), engineering, leading employers of major multinational conglomerates.
Our consultants are the reasons for our success. We employ experienced human resources director, previous industry specialist and investment banker, who are each experts in their respective markets. We understand an employer’s corporate culture and values and can offer professional and impartial advice to our candidates, as well as to provide the best match of candidates to our employers.
Business Finance Manager (Banking, 12 months Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919856
Our client, a multinational banking in the world is looking for high caliber candidate to fill the following position.
This role is reporting to the Head of Business AMH RBWM to support the business finance team in regards of :
a) supporting AMH RBWM business in weekly revenue forecast / mid-month forecast and market share analysis
b) supporting business case preparation/review process and help the business to make the right investment decisions
c) support developing channel metrics and other ac hoc projects
- Financial: Review and analysis of direct and indirect costs for AMH RBWM businesses within a control environment.
- Review weekly revenue forecast model for AMH RBWM to ensure robust assumptions and outcome
- Prepare market share analysis to facilitate discussion on AMH RBWM EXCO and market share forum
- Support channel metrics development and business case tracking
- Support AMH cost/FTE management and forecasting
- Support HK RBWM Transformation Programme reporting
- Support ac hoc projects
- Degree or above
- Strong relationship and communication skills and customer focused
- Graduate in business or finance or strategy , related field or equivalent experience
- Solid experience across in finance or accounting with demonstrated business strategy and analysis background.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate to all levels within the business and finance functions.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Exceptional commitment to drive and coordinate change.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders across different geographies.
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”.
You may visit our website www.arpcl.com for other job opportunities.