We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Business Intelligence Developer - Tableau
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920344
Employer Ref. 507674
Our client is seeking for a technical Tableau Developer to join their expanding Big Data team. This savvy developer will collaborate with data scientists to support analytics by designing ETL processes and curate data tables that help drive reports, dashboards and a data pipeline.
- Tableau desktop & server - dashboard creation, report troubleshooting, data source management
- Manipulate complex datasets with a variety of tools around Tableau
- Build data loading services to import data from a variety of sources - relational and non-relational databases
- Develop a dashboard framework by extending it into a platform where business users can construct new reports
- Work closely with key business users to gather dashboard requirements
- Ensure data view tables and data sources are accurate and efficient
- Build interactive dashboards
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with Tableau development and Tableau desktop
- Strong knowledge on database platforms
- Ability to code SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, ect
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
Christine is a specialist recruiters for data and business intelligence professionals in Hong Kong. Interested candidates, please apply directly through this job ad or email@example.com
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place