ABIQOS is a Hong Kong based Distributor for Alteryx software with a focus on data blending, preparing, cleansing, advanced analytics and dashboards for business intelligence. Our core competency is the implementation of Alteryx in conjunction with Business Intelligence and Data Discovery tools with leading providers such as Qlik, Tableau, Microsoft and others.
We have an experienced team with certified Alteryx Designers and our key objectives are to help our clients deploy cost-effective solutions that deliver significant value and insight within a short period of time. The solutions are designed to be rapidly adopted providing valuable insight and granularity to the business that allows informed business decisions to be made now, not in weeks or months.
Our implementation projects in Hong Kong cover financial services including insurance, retail, distribution, property and logistics sectors. Customer references are available upon request. Using Alteryx in conjunction with other tools, we unlock the financial benefits and operational improvements trapped in inefficient systems and processes.
Business Intelligence Solutions Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833642
The Solutions Consultant will develop solutions leveraging Tableau/Qlik/PowerBI or related software (experience with at least one product is required). They will have experience deploying in either Desktop or Server environments or both, while working in partnership with existing clients to facilitate their usage through mentoring, use cases, buildouts and development. The Solutions Consultant will work with clients across a wide range of industries and develop solutions including: data preparation, data enrichment and application consumption. The consultant will learn Alteryx and use it in conjunction with other BI tools.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engage clients to identify business requirements, estimate level of effort, develop and implement solutions
- Work hand-in-hand with clients to provide mentorship and develop solutions to identified business drivers and use cases
- Blending, enrichment, analysis of structured, unstructured and geospatial data
- Remain up to date on current BI solutions and products and ensuring adherence to all Company methods and procedures
- Architect solutions for current customers using data prep and data visualisation technology and build applications to support their organization
- Effectively communicate through written and oral means, ideas and recommendations to all levels of an organization
- Some occasional travel
- College Degree in computer science, or a related field
- Between 2 - 5 years of experience in analytics, technical support, customer-facing and/or consultative roles
- Experience delivering business insights from data using pivot tables, advanced Excel models, or business intelligence tools
- Experience with analytics tools such as SAS, SPSS, R and Python is an advantage
- Excellent technical skills and common business applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL query language and data manipulation concepts
- Experience with spatial analytics and demographic analysis is a plus
- Prior client facing experience
- Ability to manage a mix of large and several smaller projects concurrently while maintaining a constant focus on providing an exceptional customer experience
- Exceptional ability to listen, assess and document information from client
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be an advantage
Abiqos not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers the following items to the right candidates:
- 5-day Work Week
- Eligibility for project Bonuses
- Medical Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Product Certification