Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL), a listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, is running the world’s largest ocean shipping fleet. Backed by experience and technologies developed over 130 years, MOL moves today’s global economy. MOL operates specialized bulk carriers for iron ore, coal, and woodchips; tankers that transport crude oil and LNG; car carriers; cruise ships; ferries and coastal liners; and containerships that deliver a variety of finished products as part of the largest and most diverse global network of liner and logistics services.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, MOL Liner Ltd is MOL’s wholly-owned subsidiary which transports a wide variety of cargoes in international standard containers. The company’s containerships cover a global network of routes serving an international clientele. With long-term commitment to high performance standards, the company constantly seizes to expand its service network and raise the bar on service quality that exceed today’s customer needs.
To cope with our business expansion, we are inviting dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following position(s):
Business Intelligence Specialist (Ref: MCS/BIS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783916
Employer Ref. MCS/BIS
This position is under MOL Consolidation Services Ltd., which is one of our MOL group company. It is a global logistics company and now seeking to appoint a Business Intelligence Specialist to provide support for Business Intelligence platform.
In brief, this position will:
- Handle requirement study, systems analysis, systems development and testing, implementation of Business Intelligence platform;
- Provide maintenance and support of data warehouse and ETL processes;
- Design and implement various reports and prepare dashboards;
- Provide general technical support and training to users;
- Assist in ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in data warehousing and ETL processes (Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Specialist);
- Hands-on experience in SQL, database/data processing concepts, dashboard development and any business intelligence reporting tools;
- Technical knowledge and experience in Oracle SQL / PLSQL, BI or DW projects;
- Solid experience in logistics industry or Tableau software will be a definite advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English; fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage;
- Immediately available is highly preferable.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits. Interested parties please forward full resume with availability and current salary details to Human Resources Manager, by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only and will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.