The house of Alexander McQueen is known for the emotional power and raw energy of their shows as well as the romantic but determinedly contemporary nature of the collections. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: fragility and strength, tradition and modernity, fluidity and severity. An openly emotional and even passionate viewpoint is realized with a profound respect and influence for the arts and crafts tradition. McQueen’s collections combine an in-depth working knowledge of bespoke British tailoring, fine workmanship and the impeccable finish of Italian manufacturing.
In view of the rapid expansion, our dynamic Asia Pacific headquarter in Hong Kong is now seeking high caliber personnel to fill the following position:
BUSINESS INTERN (1-year-internship)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916676
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To support Communications team on sample management and loan requests
- To involve in marketing and communications activities such as special instore events, season launch press events etc.
- To maintain the CRM program and ensure full and clear database
- To assist Wholesale team for data entry after selling campaigns
- To prepare training materials and update regular reports and analysis
- To support corporate teams on ad hoc tasks
- Undergraduate or Fresh Graduate
- Prior internship experience is preferred
- Good team player, detail-minded and well-organised
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Available to work for 2-3 days per week
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume indicating job reference number, date of availability, latest and expected salary to us by clicking "Apply Now".
Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.