Jet Aviation (Hong Kong) Limited is a part of the Jet Aviation Group of Companies, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD). Jet Aviation Group is the leading private and business aircraft management and maintenance company which provides world-class one-stop solutions to individual owners and corporations to own and operate aircraft.
Jet Aviation (Hong Kong) Limited is approved under Hong Kong, EASA Part 145 and holds a FAA repair station approval. We provide aircraft management, flight planning, line and base maintenance, AOG support, interior repairs and refurbishment. We invite high caliber individuals to join us.
Business Jet Sales Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998498
This position will work with the Sales manager to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and penetration within an assigned market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and related services. He/she will personally contacts and secures both existing and potential customers.
- To have basic communication with customer, follow up sales issues on a daily basis.
- To maintains contracts, quotations, customer profiles etc.
- To maintain Pivotal and Sales Sharepoint, JA intranet and other media interface on daily basis.
- To understand customer’s business and quoting process.
- To prepare and develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- To expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- To coordinate sales effort with sales management, accounting, supply chain and technical service groups to fulfill the sales needs.
- To handle sales/marketing events (Airshow, customer event, customer gifts, company brochure, etc.), coordination across all groups.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by the Company
- 1-2 year of relevant experience in sales, Aviation industry preferred.
- With higher diploma certificate or above.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills for both internal and external purposes
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with computer skills e.g., Microsoft office
We offer attractive remuneration and career development opportunity. Please submit your resume with detailed description and expected salary via email or fax to 3764 0923.
All personal information collected will be treated with strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes only.