Industrial Bank Co., Ltd.
Established in August 1988 and headquartered in Fuzhou, Industrial Bank is one of the first batch of joint-stock commercial banks in Mainland China. The Bank was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code 601166) in February 2007, and was ranked one of the top 50 world banks by the banker magazine in the United Kingdom. Commencing business in March 2014, Industrial Bank Hong Kong Branch adopts the business philosophy of “Dedicated Service, Together We Grow” and equips itself with professional teams and advanced management systems. As an international financial platform for the entire Group, the Branch would proactively develop corporate banking and financial markets business and provide cross-border financial solutions for the region.
To support our business development in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber and energetic candidates in the commercial banking field to join us and grow together.
Business Management Manager (Financial Markets)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835710
- Assist and coordinate new business opportunities and new projects in the Department
- Assist in planning and preparing KPI and performance management for front-line staff
- Coordinate new product developments with stakeholders
- Participate in system UAT and coordinate with working groups
- Provide daily support to the department
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-5 years' relevant experience in financial markets or related banking environments
- Proficient in financial banking products, e.g. FX, CDs, IRS, NDF etc
- Knowledge in excel VBA and Microsoft Offices
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and work under pressure
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese and English. Putonghua preferred
Please enclose full C.V. with present and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources, Industrial Bank Hong Kong Branch, 39/F, ICBC Tower, Citibank Plaza, 3 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong or apply directly by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed in 2 years.