Business Manager (Business Support)
Levin Human Resources Development Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915790
Employer Ref. CL
- To be a team member of China Business Department
- To assist in handling and coordinating new investment projects
- To prepare management reports in relation to the business performance and operations of the subsidiaries and joint ventures under the supervision of China Division
- To act as a coordinator for the board office of the Bank’s wholly-owned subsidiary bank in China and handle related matters
- To prepare e-newsletters and reports in relation to the corporate social responsibility activities of the Bank’s business units in Greater China (i.e. China, Taiwan and Macau)
- To provide administrative support
- To take up ad hoc assignments when required
- University graduate in business administration, accounting, finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in the banking or finance industry
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal, communication and organizing skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure with good working attitude
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese; Putonghua is a must
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Chinese word processing
Interested parties, please send your cv to CoCo Lam <<Click Here> or contact us at 2520 0876 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our Career Wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Resources Development Limited
About Levin Human Resources Development Limited
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.