MaxiPro (Asia) Limited, a trend-setter, aspires to introduce a new attitude of pet nurturing in Hong Kong and Asian countries by supplying only premium pet products including food, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and medical accessories. In realizing this end we hold a distinct and responsive corporate vision; sourcing diverse products possibly all over the world; breaking the conventional rules and setting new paradigm in each respective area. We believe that eventually we will be rewarded by having a phenomenal number of healthy and happy pets in the region. Established in Hong Kong in March 2007, MaxiPro is dedicated to providing premium quality products through professional channels such as veterinary clinic, animal hospital and pet shop to pet owners in Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Taiwan, Mainland China, and other overseas markets.
Business Manager Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992126
- Monitor and report weekly project statuses
- Assist in general project management
- Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations
- Draft and review speaking agreements for conferences and events, gathering necessary information and appropriate approvals
- Develop and produce reports, spreadsheets and logs as needed
- Handle internal and external inquiries
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and strong sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated, confident and have commitment to success
- Bachelor in Business Administration or related fields, with at least 2 years working experience
- Good PC knowledge in MS office, Excel & Chinese word processing
- Intense attention to detail with strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills, proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Double pay, year-end bonus
- 5-day work week, annual leave, MPF, medical allowance, incentive trip
For more information about our Company please visit www.maxipro-asia.com.
Please send your letter of application with CV, expected salary and availability to Business Manager by email.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year.