PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Business / Market Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917852
Employer Ref. CTJ101479484-009
- Provide professional in planning and monitoring business performance
- Establish costing and pricing model, conduct business performance analysis, revenue and expenses forecasting and benchmarking against industry standards, cost and contract management, as well as formulate the annual operating plan
- Analyze market research data on target segments of the ICT industry in terms of latest digital solutions and market opportunities for PCCWS
- Support the pre-sales activities of the Digital and Data Centre teams through assistance with the creation of marketing collateral, sales materials, website site content maintenance and logistics support for demonstrations, seminars and trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Statistic or related disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years’ solid working experience in business and financial planning, internal controls, financial/management accounting functions and accounting practice of HK and PRC
- Excellent numeric sense, detail-oriented and proficient in PC applications (especially Microsoft Excel)
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, in both English and Chinese, including Putonghua
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Email : Jessica.LH.Ng@pccw.com
Fax: 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website atttp://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.