Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Business Performance Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783747
Employer Ref. 91M0078139
- dynamic and structured finance team
- solid career progression
about the company:
our client is a highly established enterprise with global presence. They are one of the most reputable companies in their line of work and have consistently secured being the top in their industry over the years. To continue their success, we are working closely with our client to seek an analyst of high caliber to join their Business Process Improvement Team.
about the job:
as an analyst, you will be responsible for various finance based assignments in relation to the entire development of the enterprise. You will work closely with the head of business improvement team to ensure that the strategic business planning activities and business models are supportive to the overall corporate goals. You will develop the management accounting methodology to generate profit and loss statement by business areas. You will lead and facilitate end-to-end processes and activities to achieve dramatic results. You should have solid experience in project management.
skills and experience requirements:
as an analyst, you will posses:
- A Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or other related disciplines
- 5+ years in project management, consulting and overall business improvement experience
- An adaptable team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office tools (Power-point, Word, Excel, Project, and Visio)
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English and Chinese
interested parties can apply via 'apply now' or contact Alysse Kwong at 2232 3400 for a private and confidential discussion.