Business Strategy Manager (Omni)
Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782039
Employer Ref. RG3220
Job No.: RG3220
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Channel Management
- Develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new services / initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch.
- Work closely with segment and product managers to prepare user requirements documentation with the best market practice and excellent customer experience.
- Drive business users and suggest improvement / creative idea for making platforms competitive.
- Liaise with external vendors / suppliers / IT to ensure high quality deliverables / services.
- Perform service benchmarking.
- Prepare documentation on new products and services for internal control departments' review and approval.
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, e-Commerce or related disciplines.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in banking industry with proven track records in project management & implementation, including at least 2 years' experience at managerial role
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizing and management skills with creative mind
- Great Chinese and English writing skills
- Proficient in both spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website “http://www.bochk.com”
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
About Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
- We commit to excellence and professionalism
- We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development