Senses Manpower Limited
Senses Manpower Limited is an affiliate of the Senses Group which has been established since 1990. We offer comprehensive services which include executive searches, permanent recruitment, temporary and contract secondment, outsourcing staffing and payroll assignments. Our Consultants of the Banking and Commercial Divisions are well-experienced in various aspects of banking, finance, commercial and services sectors that enable us to perfectly match the candidates with Clients’ requirements and to meet their corporate staffing schedules.
Address : Unit 1107, 11/F Dominion Centre, 43-59 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Business Strategy Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834312
Our client is a leading retail and wholesale operator in lifestyle consumer market. They are now looking for a business strategy professional to oversee the analysis, planning and enhancement of the company's overseas markets. A challenging yet rewarding position.
- Report directly to Managing Director
- Analyze and strategize methods to enhance sales performance and operation effectiveness
- Provide market analysis and consumer insight
- Ensure corporate sales standards are met and sales processes are in quality and with efficiency.
- Implementation of sales plan for new sales organization covering overseas markets mainly in Holland, Taiwan and Japan.
- Develop business connections within the industry and communicate effectively with local partners, customers and authorities.
- Drive sales effectiveness with internal and external stakeholders and various inter-departments.
- Station in HK with frequent travels to China as well as European and Asian cities.
- University degree in Marketing, Economics or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in strategic planning, client management, business development or international trade.
- Excellent project management capabilities
- Strong analytical skills and able to interpret and extract trends via data analysis
- Sound understanding on consumer preferences on varying markets
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Our client offers REGIONAL EXPOSURE and competitive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please submit your full CV in MS Word format with current/expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. (All personal data collected will be used in recruitment process ONLY.)