Business Strategy Manager (Branch Network Planning)
Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998052
Employer Ref. 492359
Job No.: 492359
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Channel Management Department
- Conduct regular review on the operation, market, technology, industry trend and business potential on the bank physical distribution network (branch and automated banking sites).
- Perform both internal and external analysis including relocation options to recommend the leasing arrangement for physical banking sites (branch and automated banking sites).
- Study and formulate short-term to long-term physical distribution strategy and site optimization plans, including new sites, expansion, renovation and relocation, etc
- Engage in project management of site optimization projects including new opening, closure, renovation and relocation.
- Assist to formulate short-term to long-term physical distribution strategy and specific action plans.
- Formulate annual site optimization budget and ensure proper resources allocation and project delivery.
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related discipline
- At least 5 years' experience in banking or financial industry, 2 years of which must be hands-on strategic planning experience
- Sound knowledge in statistical applications, distribution and banking operations, risk management
- Strong banking sense and self-motivated with good analytical and project management skills and be able to work independently
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website “http://www.bochk.com”
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
About Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
- We commit to excellence and professionalism
- We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development